DID YOU KNOW ?
- EV's don't get hot underneath when you drive them. You can safely park them on dry grass in the summer heat without creating a fire hazzard.
- EV Air Conditioners are very efficient. You can leave your car on, with your pet inside and the windows up (to keep the cool in) in the hot summer sun while you hit the grocery store. The air conditioner will keep the dog safe and cool. Place a message on your window to inform others that the animal is fine. Tesla Model 3 has a dog mode feature to do this as we.
- You don't warm up an EV. Just turn it on and go. (wisper quiet, of course)
- If you have to carry something with a rear hatch open, you will not be breathing circulated exhaust gas fumes. Nice !
- You can get a new Navigation map update for your Nissan Leaf: Purchase a new SD card direct from Nissan Canada. The Nissan Canada (Nav department) number to order your new map is 1-888-661-9995 . Please contact them to make arrangements and ask questions, they quoted me a price of $129.00, for Canada/US maps. Sales are only available over the phone, no online purchases.